Thursday, October 23, 2008

Weekends with our Moms


Over the past two weekends, we were privileged to have two very special visitors...our Moms! It was so nice having some family in town. We enjoyed showing them some of Chicago's greatest attractions and our new little neighborhood. We loved having them out here. Thanks for coming!
(We forgot to take pictures when Amber was out here.)

All three of us sharing a pizza at Giordano's. Look at the size of that Chicago pizza!

Dave and his Podiatry friend Brian. They took us on a little tour of their school.


Our Illinois beach---Lake Michigan. Hey, we can't beat the California beaches, but we are excited that we have something that resembles the beach so close to home. 


4 comments:

the Koch's said...

Looks like you had a fun time with mom. I want to come to Chicago! What I really want is to jump into the computer and eat some of that pizza right now... YUM!

Paulson Family said...

You are welcome! I am trying to find the the cord so I can put pics on my blog so sorry about that! The trip has been so much fun and I am sad it is over tomarow!So haw is life in Chicago and how are you guys! I miss you and I hope I can see you soon!
Love,
Julia Paulson!

Jen said...

You guys deserve a visit from your moms after such a big move! We hope to be your visitors soon. I know you can't wait! Looks likes you guys had fun. Love you.

Jenni Hinckley said...

I can't believe you guys are just in Chicago- I feel like that is so close to us in Kansas; we will have to meet in the middle sometime! We miss living only a door away from you!