Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Random pictures taken with the new camera....Enjoy!

Kenna was a good sport letting me take such a close up. 

Em and Ben sent us these shoes when they found out we are having a girl.  Kenna put them in a place where she could see them all the time.  Thanks Em and Ben. 

Here I was playing with the exposure on the camera.  As you can see in the background it was 12:17 AM....Haha!

This was taken to see how well the camera would autofocus on certain settings.  

This photo was taken after a long night of studying.  It was probably one or two in the morning.  I looked out the window and it seemed like it was glowing outside.   

6 comments:

Heather said...

Dave bo aka Dizzle! I didn't know you were a good photographer! That seems like a snazzy camera you have too. I like all the pics. Keep it up! I LOVE photography and I can't WAIT to take a class next semester! My big camera is broken, so I havent been able to be creative lately! :( That house shot you took is pretty! I hope you guys are doing well and not freezing too bad!

Riley said...

Dave- did you get the Hales nose hair genes when you married Kenna? Klane might let you borrow some of his christmas gifts!

Kenna said...

those have to be the most adorable shoes i've ever seen! kenna, i bet you're still in somewhat of a shock that you're having a girl. and thats why you had to put those shoes out in a place where you could see them all the time! lol.

Stevie and Melinda said...

i am digging the one of the shoes as well as the close up of your face dave-bo.

Michelle M said...

Fun pictures Dave. You're quite talented! You must have had the shutter open for a while to write I love you. Very creative.

Paulson Family said...

I love those pictures!