Sunday, March 06, 2011

Piggy Tails

As most of you know, Addie has been pretty bald most of her life. We have had to use headbands since she was born. Well, I was finally able to get the little bit of hair she has now into piggy tails. Dave hates it...he says they're mullet pigtails (and he's kindof right, but I still can't resist!) Addie's almost two and this is the first time I actually got to do her hair! I was in love with those two little sprouts of hair sticking out. Funny story: I had an ultrasound around 30 weeks, and the ultrasound tech commented that this baby had quite a bit of hair for only being 30 weeks. I guess Addie better start growing some more hair or her sister may have more than her! For now, I will continue to love the piggy tails.





7 comments:

Emily said...

so cute...I love piggies!

Molly Kay said...

Haha, I totally do the same with Carly's little hairs! Don't really know what else to do with the mullet right? :)

Kira said...

haha, I love them!

Michelle M said...

Keep the pigtails coming!

Sara said...

really! this is so exciting!! I loved this day so much when it happened to Marilyn, now you know the joy of piggies!

Carol and Tyler said...

Cutest mullet tails I've ever seen!!!

Matt H said...

So cute! I love the pigtails too!