Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Month of October

Steve came to visit for General Conference. The Graham boys looked quite stunning for the Priesthood Session. Thanks Steve for coming to see us. We had so much fun...although we still want to know what you were up to that last night! Steve and Dave have matching shirts and shoes. They coordinated these outfits for a visit to the Sweeney's. They thought they were pretty funny...who wears the outfit the best? Dave was very focused on carving his pumpkin...I must say his pumpkin was very creative.

Dave was so focused on his pumpkin that I had to take a picture of my pumpkin and me by myself. Well, it wasn't picture perfect.


7 comments:

the Koch's said...

Finally a new post... I was about to give up on you guys! So, love all the new pictures. I think David's metro side is rubbing off on Steven... matching with purple and green shirts and rainbow bright shoes? Come on you two! I love that picture with Kevin and his buddy. In that picture David reminds me a lot of Charlie. He has that fuzzy hair and we are giving him a mohawk too. Kenna, sorry to say that between the pumpkin carving and the all the "outfit pictures" of David, you might have to take most of your pictures by yourself.

Emily said...

I love new posts!!!!! What a nice surprise. This was the first pumpkin carving year without you guys. We missed having you around, but I must say your pumpkins look pretty good.

Jen said...

I'm sure many people gave up looking at your blog because you RARELY post. But that's okay because you still have some faithful viewers who look at it EVERYDAY! Glad to see an update on the Grahams. You guys look great and we look forward to MORE post and also seeing you in a month!

steve-bo said...

it as a ton of fun. thanks for having me, and well for that last night...i think ill keep that one a secret!! oh and i look better in that outfit, sorry dave-bo but you have to admit it!

Helena said...

My vote is that David wears the shoes better and Steven wears the shirt better--I know, I'm such a diplomat.
Great new posts!!

grandma graham said...

Love the pumpkins!!! David looks so into working on his pumpkin. I love it, Dave-bo you remind me of the way dad would get, so focused!!!!! Kenna, so glad you got a picture of yours, so cute!!! love you both !!

grandma graham said...

Love the pumpkins!!! David looks so into working on his pumpkin. I love it, Dave-bo you remind me of the way dad would get, so focused!!!!! Kenna, so glad you got a picture of yours, so cute!!! love you both !!