Thursday, January 24, 2008

Chicago Here We Come!!!


The Grahams are officially moving to Chicago this August. Dave was accepted to Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science and offered a partial scholarship. He will be attending the Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine. We will actually be living in North Chicago on the shore of Lake Michigan. It is about 40 minutes north of downtown Chicago. We are so excited and a bit nervous about embarking on this new adventure. Here are a few pictures of Dave's trip to the school.


This is the school's entrance.
This is the main podiatry building.
This is the foot and ankle clinic.






5 comments:

grandma graham said...

CONGRADULATIONS Dave-bo!!!!!!!!

grandma graham said...

WOW, CHICAGO!!! I am so very proud of you David!!! You have worked hard to get to this point and now here you are, going to Podiotry school in Chicago!! It sounds so Far!! You and Kenna better get an apartment with an extra room so I can come to the "windy" city and visit!!! I know Dad is watching over you Dave-bo, and is also very, very PROUD of you!!!!!!! Now that I'm balling and I can't see the keyboard I'll just say I love you so much !!!! XOXO

the Koch's said...

Cool dude! Sounds like a fun little adventure for you two. We will for sure be making a trip out to see you guys. Congrats!

Amy Danni said...

DAVE! CONGRADULATIONS! I am so happy for you! Now, I really have to come and visit. Just seems like yesterday you, Ashley and I were staying up all night at the Smith's and laughing. Love you..Hi sweet Kenna :)

Emily said...

Congratulations! I love the foot clinic. The building is so cool looking and really pretty. Gracie and I will come visit (but you guys still need to come out here)!