Friday, March 13, 2009

Pink, Green, & Polka Dots

Last weekend, my friend Michelle and I threw a baby shower for our friend Kira. She's having a little girl at the beginning of April. Her colors are pink and green, and we decided on a polka dot theme. It was a fun day, and Kira got lots of cute things for baby Conley. Thanks to all who came! 

Kira & Jackie 

Everyone did a great job on the food. It was delicious. As you can see, we really tried to maintain the theme even with the food. 



Michelle made this adorable diaper cake. I got the idea of the polka dot decorations from my friend's website www.marrymemarryme.com. 


This isn't the best picture, but I have gotten several requests for an updated picture. This is the only recent one I have! 

3 comments:

Paulson Family said...

Kenna! You look so cute! I love the new bedding too! I can't wait to see what your baby girl looks like! Exciting! Well miss you and hope that you are doing well!
Jewls

Michelle M said...

Cute decorations! Wish I'd been there, but you guys did a great job.

robyn said...

love the shower! you are so cute! thanks for the shout out! - i can't wait to see what your little person is going to look like :)