Monday, April 20, 2009

Baby Shower

A few weeks ago, I headed home to California for a quick visit.  While I was there, Denise, a good family friend, threw me a baby shower. It was so much fun to visit with family and friends on this beautiful sunny day. I loved all the pink! It was a perfect day. 
I loved all the little girly details!


Amy made these delicious cupcakes and adorable centerpieces. 

My good friend Emily is due two weeks before me with a baby girl. I think these two girls are going to be great friends. 

Here are my two wonderful grandmas and my mom. I can't wait to take another generation photo when this baby gets here!

9 comments:

Molly Kay said...

Adorable shower! How fun. When can we get together again? I miss you guys!

Michelle M said...

Cute skirt! You have such great maternity clothes.

Amanda Jones said...

fun to see Emily too! I can't believe you are down to less than 50 days, wow that has flown by!

Emily said...

I wish I could have been there. You look way cute pregnant.

Emily said...

It was so fun to see you, and what a beautiful shower it was! I want a copy of that picture! Good luck on your last month. I can't wait to see what your little girl looks like!

Jenni Hinckley said...

I love that picture of you and Emily! I miss both of you so much!

grandma graham said...

I loved seeing you Kenna. The shower was beautiful. Can't wait to meet this sweet little baby!

Kenna said...

i really cant believe its gonna be less than a month before that little girl arrives! it seems not too long ago when i heard u were pregnant! i was reminiscing back to high school and how much fun we used to have way back when!!!

maria said...

Kenna-you are so stinkin' cute!! I wish I looked that good!