Wednesday, May 27, 2009

car seat


First time in her car seat on the way home from the hospital.


Another photo of Addie May on her way home from the hospital.


This is on her way to her 48 hour check up with the doctor.

Just as a side note, I hope all of these posts are not overkill. Yes we are proud parents, but it is also the only way for our families to be involved in Addie's life right now while we are living in Chicago. It is also very helpful to some of the grandparents and great grandparents who are not very tech savvy but have managed to figure out how to blog.

4 comments:

Leanne said...

What a precious little pumpkin!! Love the hat! You could not possibly post too many pictures - I want more!

Amy Danni said...

MORE, MORE, MORE!!! i check everyday it seems!!! I love her! I cant wait to get my hands on her! xoxox Amy

grandma graham said...

Keep those pictures coming!! There is never to many pictures of our little Addie girl!!! I just want to leap into the computer and eat her up!!! Grandma loves you Addie!! xoxo

Dustin-Jessye-Mya-Tessa-Henry said...

So precious! I adore that hat, she is such a cutie but of course I don't have to tell you that, we can't wait to meet her!