Tuesday, May 05, 2009

The White Coat

A week and a half ago, Dave had his white coat ceremony at school. Since he is a student, the white coat is short in length and signifies the beginning of patient care for the future Dr. Graham. The ceremony was short and sweet, and it truly honored the students and all their hard work. Way to go Davebo!


My Mom and Grandma came in for the weekend. It just happened to be my Grandma's birthday that day, and I was excited 
to have some other opinions for nursery decor.
Derrick, Dave, and Brian--Podiatrists in the making. Don't they look official?
It was a special day between Grandma's birthday and Dave's ceremony. Congratulations sweetie!

9 comments:

Michelle M said...

That's a nice picture of the 3 guys together. I didn't get one with my camera, so I'll steal yours off your blog.

grandma graham said...

It made me cry when I saw you in your white coat dave-bo. I wish I could have been there!!!! xox mom

grandma graham said...

It made me cry when I saw you in your white coat Dave-bo. I wish I could have been there!!! xoxo mom

grandma graham said...

I think I need to go back to bed, I did'nt think the first post went through!! good night.

Paulson Family said...

Hey Kenna! I missed you at the wedding! I wish that you could have been there! Also I finally updated my blog! haha! It has taken me such a long time to update it! Well...I hope that you are doing well and feeling good! Miss you guys and I can't wait to see what you baby girl looks like!

Brent said...

Congratulations.

Riley said...

sick flow davey baby

grannybabs said...

Congrats!!

The Dickinson's said...

Congrats Dave! We miss you guys and hope all is well. Kenna you look so cute prego. Hope your pregnancy is going well. Can't wait to see a pic of the baby. Take care!