Sunday, December 06, 2009

6 months and counting...

Addie is 6 months already! We can barely keep up! She is such a happy, fun, busy baby. Addie now weighs in at 17 lbs 14 oz and is 26.5 inches long. She sits up all by herself, laughs, screams, scoots, jumps in her jumperoo, and just started to say her first word "Dada." Is that fair to me? ;) She loves to cuddle when she's tired and eat applesauce, pears, and tonight green beans! Peas are definitely not her favorite. We absolutely love our little girl.


Addie's 6 month picture.


Addie's trip to the beach during our Thanksgiving trip.

From Addie May

Addie's 5 month picture. I know, we're a little late.


Addie was a bumble bee for Halloween. She was so good about keeping her costume on. What a cutie!

5 comments:

robyn said...

addie's 6 month picture melts me. i don't think i've seen anything cuter. seriously.

Carolina golle said...

Hi... I don't know to speak(writte) english very well, but I liked your blogg a lot... and this girl is very pretty!

grandma graham said...

My little Addie girl, I can't believe you are already 6 mo. old!!you look so big in your chair. you have pasted up your little bear sitting by you!! I know daddy must have been so happy to hear you say dada! maybe your next word will be "grandma" !!! xoxo

Kenna said...

i think most little irls have their first word as "dada". lol. i cant believe she's 6 months old! time just flew by! great news! my cousin is expecting her first baby: a girl that is going to be named "addison" in january!

Shannon said...

Look how big she is! Her blue eyes are so great! Wish I could've run into you guys when you were here! Bummer! Ready for #2? ha