Saturday, January 16, 2010

California

After Christmas, we headed to California for a week. We stayed at Grandma Graham's house with the Grahams, Martinos, and Kochs. It was a full house, but the more, the merrier! We had so much fun hanging out with everyone. It was a week full of games, laughs, some shopping, great food, wonderful weather, and of course lots and lots of family. What a week!


Since we were all together (minus Ben who left the day before we got there), we took Graham family photos. This is a picture of all the cousins. So cute!


A picture of the whole fam. Love the funny faces!


Stealing a moment to ourselves! I love my husband.


I love Addie's face.


We went to visit the Hales while we were in California. Addie absolutely loved the dog! She just laughed and laughed! I guess she got it from her dad because I am definitely not a fan. Sorry!


The older cousins all hanging out with Dodo in our bed. I think they were watching videos on youtube. Sure looks like fun.


Girls night! It was a needed few hours of undisrupted girls talk and great food.


We rang in the New Year at the Grahams.


We had a little New Year's celebration with the kids before they all went to bed. Emily was in charge of all the kid entertainment. She was a pro! I don't know what we would do without Aunt Emily!


Steven, Melinda, and Grandma joined us at the Rose Parade. We woke up at 4:30 am to get a seat, but it was well worth the lack of sleep.


The three little girls in their matching dresses from Grandma. We took a ton of pictures, but this is the only one I had of all three of them facing forward. We have some wiggly babies.


Our little family enjoying the warm California outdoors.


I love this picture. Ali is such a good older cousin! Addie seems to be quite comfortable.

3 comments:

Michelle M said...

I love the picture of the 3 babies in matching dresses. The dresses are adorable!

grandma graham said...

I love all these pictures!! FUN, FUN TIME!! I love the picture with uncle do-do and the kids in bed with him! What a fun uncle!! Kenna, I loved going to Rose Parade with you and Melinda!! I miss you guys so much !! xox

grannybabs said...

I've always said that the Grahams know how to have a great time!!